There are two ways to remove NetAssistant.
- From the Start Menu, open the Control Panel
- Select the Add or Remove Programs (WinXP) or Programs and Features (Vista & Win7)
- From the list of installed programs, select NetAssistant
- Click Changes/Remove (WinXP) or Uninstall (Vista & Win7)
- When the application states it is uninstalled, reboot your computer
Using the NetAssistant Removal Tool:
- Download the NetAssistant_RemovalTool by clicking here
- Restart your computer.
- Run the NetAssistant_RemovalTool
If you are in need of help, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.
Attention: Customer Care
1900 Medical Arts Ave. S. Sartell, MN 56377